Want the perfect bird’s eye view of the Las Vegas Strip? Take a VIP helicopter flight
A helicopter tour is one of the most exciting things a visitor can do in Las Vegas, and they are the best to choose from.
Looking for things to do in Las Vegas? As the entertainment capital of the world and the world’s premier city of sin, there is no shortage of things to see and do here. By day, one can enjoy a singing gondola ride at the Venetian, take a free tour of the Nevada Nuclear Test Site (NNSS), or take a tour of the Grand Canyon. At night the city sparkles and all that Vegas is famous and infamous kicks in.
Vega is famous for its glitter and lights, it’s something to walk the Strip. Another way to see the sparkling city is on a scenic helicopter flight. There are a lot of choices – from single flights to VIP packages. Light clothing is recommended from March to September. During the cooler months of October to mid-March, wear winter jackets and clothing. For helicopter flights, all passengers must present government-issued identification.
Maverick offers simple, more affordable helicopter tours of the Las Vegas Strip and its many neon lights. Here you will be able to contemplate stunning iconic monuments from a whole new perspective. Watch casino giants like Caesars Palace, Eiffel Tower, Wynn, Venetian, Bellagio, Strat and more.
- Helicopter: An ECO-Star helicopter
- Duration: About 12 to 15 minutes
- Starting point : Las Vegas Strip Terminal (Shuttle upgrade available for hotel pickup)
- Cost: $ 99.00 to $ 149.00 included per person
Excursions in the canyons
Another option is Canyon Tours which offers its Las Vegas night helicopter tour. Their tours are the same price as Maverick and are another choice for seeing the city’s many neon lights from above at night. Customers must provide their own transportation to the Las Vegas terminal, unless upgraded with limo pickup. As with other flights, see all the iconic attractions like the Venetian, Caesar’s Palace, Paris Eiffel Tower, MGM Grand, and more.
- Helicopter: A-Star Jet model tourist helicopter (seats for 6 tourist passengers)
- Duration: Unspecified
- Cost: $ 89.00 per person
- Cost: $ 109.00 per person with limousine pickup
- Weight: Passengers over 300 lbs are required to purchase an additional seat
- Times: 8:00 p.m., 9:00 p.m., 10:00 p.m.
Papillon offers many Las Vegas helicopter tours. These range from simple helicopter sightseeing tours to complete luxury packages. Here are three.
Luxury Fly & Dine evening
With the Fly & Dine Luxury Night Out tour, you can enjoy a five-course tasting menu at Mott 32 in the famous Venetian Resort. Then, board a limo-style vehicle to their Las Vegas VIP terminal. Fly over the Strip and see all of the iconic sights that make Vegas the gambling capital of the world.
- Helicopters: EC-130 EcoStar helicopter and Eurocopter AS350 helicopter
- Cost: From $ 249.00 per person
- Flight duration: About 15 minutes
- Total duration : About 1.5 hours
- To note: Selfie sticks are strictly prohibited in and around the helicopter
Golden Eagle with Vegas Strip
The Golden Eagle with Vegas Strip tour combines a visit to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon with the Las Vegas Strip. On this tour, enjoy stunning aerial views of the Hoover Dam, the Colorado River, Lake Mead, and, finally, the Grand Canyon West. Marvel at the brilliant color palette and rugged desert formations before returning and marveling at the glittering colors of the Strip’s many neon lights. This tour is ideal for those who are pressed for time.
- Helicopters: EC-130 EcoStar Helicopter & Eurocopter AS350 Helicopter
- Cost: From $ 439.00 per person
- Included: Hotel-to-hotel transportation with complimentary stretch limousine
- Flight duration: About 90 minutes
- Total duration of the visit: Approximately 3 to 3.5 hours hotel to hotel
- Upgrading the front seat: Upgrade the City And Fly First Class with a front seat for $ 50.00
Big Celebration with Las Vegas Strip
Their ultimate VIP package is the Grand Celebration with Las Vegas Strip. With this tour, we will actually descend the 3,200 feet to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. Flying over the Grand Canyon is one thing, descending and perching on the ground by the Colorado River is quite another. The helicopter lands on their private plateau at the bottom of the canyon.
This is a luxurious and VIP tour from start to finish. Enjoy limousine transportation from your hotel to the McCarran Atlantic Terminal VIP Lounge. The helicopter is equipped with floor-to-ceiling windows and a narration headset as well as air conditioning.
- Cost: From $ 499.00
- Transport: Limousine-style transportation and from your hotel
- Understand : Champagne with Refreshments at the Grand Canyon
- Canyon: Land 3,200 feet below the rim of Mighty Canyon
- Flight duration: About 90 minutes
- Duration of visit: About 3.5 to 4 hours hotel to hotel
As you walk the Strip, remember that it can also be seen from above!
Next: This Vegas Hotel Is Worth Booking Just For Its Lazy River
A weekend in Portugal: how to make the most of your stay there
About the Author