sports betting startups selected for Las Vegas pitch competition | New
LAS VEGAS, September 30, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Five sports betting startups have been selected to present their business plans to industry leaders and investors at the upcoming Global Gaming Expo (G2E) in Las Vegas.
A panel of judges representing Turner sports, NASCAR, Sportradar and Sharp Alpha Advisors will hear the arguments and conduct short question-and-answer sessions before awarding awards.
Turner Sports’ Emerging Media and Innovation VP Peter Scott to join Lloyd Danzig of Sharp Alpha and Sportradar Neale Deeley in the evaluation of startups. NASCAR Managing Director of Sports Betting Joseph solosky will also join the panel of expert judges.
The prizes to be awarded include a $ 25,000 cash investment and one year of access to Sportradar’s acceleration program. Turner sports will provide a founder with behind-the-scenes access to a renowned sporting event hosted by the media company. A startup will win a VIP trip to Phoenix Raceway for the NASCAR Cup Series championship and the opportunity to demonstrate their product to NASCAR executives in a luxury box at the event.
The competition will feature the founders of the following companies:
- HedgePay, a B2B solution that allows users of any online gaming platform to automatically fund their accounts using coin rounding
- SharpRank, a software-based rating agency that checks and evaluates the performance of professional sports bettors and handicappers
- Tallysight, a publishing platform that helps bookmakers, media teams and content creators monetize their sports betting audience
- Bettor Fantasy, a platform that allows fantasy sports players to bet on matches and results of their league
- Juice Reel, a betting tracking app that automatically syncs with users’ sports betting accounts
“The quality of the candidates and judges involved in this competition is a testament to the breadth of opportunity in and alongside sports betting,” said Lloyd Danzig, Managing Partner of Sharp Alpha Advisors and organizer of the event.
The competition will take place on Wednesday October 6 To 3:00 p.m. PST in the G2E Innovation Lab, held at the Venetian Expo Center in Las Vegas.
Conference attendees are welcome to attend the pitch competition free of charge.
More information on Sharp Alpha Advisors is available at https://www.sharpalphaadvisors.com/. More information on Sportradar’s acceleration program can be found at https://sportradar.us/about-us/acceleradar/. More information on G2E is available at https://www.globalgamingexpo.com/.
About Sharp Alpha Advisors:
Based at New York City, Sharp Alpha Advisors is a venture capital fund and advisory firm specializing in the sports betting industry.
SOURCE Sharp Alpha Advisors